domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

Savior - Jason Sweet



I'm all alone, in my bedroom
I contemplate about the things I do
Well I can't seem to recognize
Why can't I see beyond these eyes

CHORUS:
And I think I need a Savior like You
One who talks to me
Someone who sees everything I see
I think I need a Savior like You
One who hears my prayers
Someone who always will be there
I think I need a Savior like You

So Jesus can You fill my life
I want to give it all
I want to make things right
Because this time Your all I see
Jesus Your love has set me free

BRIDGE:
I don't understand how the touch of hand
Makes me a believer
I can't realize why these tears in my eyes say
I need You
So come in my life make everything right
I want You to be with me

Sugerida por Akemi Itinose

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário