segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

You Are Holy - Michael Smith



You are holy (You are holy)
You are mighty (You are mighty)
You are worthy (You are worthy)
Worthy of praise (Worthy of praise)
I will follow (I will follow)
I will listen (I will listen)
I will love you (I will love you)
All of my days (All of my days)

I will sing to, and worship (You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings)
The King who is worthy (You are mighty God, Lord of everything)
I will love and adore Him (You're Emmanuel, You're the great "I AM")
And I will bow down before Him (You're the Prince of Peace, Who is the Lamb)
And I will sing to and worship (You're the living God, You're my saving grace)
The King who is worthy (You will reign forever, You are ancient of days)
And I will love and adore him (You're the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End)
And I will bow down before Him (You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and friend)

(Both:)
You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário